mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

I'm going to lose an hour - have you seen it?

John Miller at The National Review has an interesting anti-daylight savings time article.

I'm kind of torn on the whole daylight-savings time thing. I like sleeping, and getting an hour less sleep does not make me happy, especially on the one day of the week when I can sleep in, and during a time of year when I have a ton of homework to put off until the last minute. Not to mention the fact that my boss has been sending me threatening emails (featuring both bold text and the "urgent" red envelope) telling me that I will be put on double-secret probation, or something, if I'm late to work again.

On the other hand, I've been trying to get some exersize by walking, and since the resevoir I generally walk around isn't lit, the amount of time I can do this is limited. With the sun going down later, I can go home and come back later instead of trying to find a parking space near it at peak times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home