mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Scenes from work, volume 42...

Mad Anthony (on phone): Control Alt Delete... yes, you hold down the control and alt keys and hit the delete key... yes there is a delete key... it's on the right side of the keyboard... it says delete on it...

Coworker (after mad a hangs up phone): Are you serious?

Mad Anthony: Yes. That's the same woman, btw, who once asked me if we offered classes that taught when to right click and when to left click.

Coworker: That's great...

Mad Anthony: I guess as long as there are people like her, I will always have a job. A job that makes me want to shoot myself in the head, but a job nonetheless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home