mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Monday, February 14, 2005

My RePlay loves me.... does your DVR love you?

I often talk on this blog about my RePlay. I feel that it has had a ton of more innovative features than Tivo, and hasn't gotten one-tenth the attention. And it really has changed the way I watch TV.

It also has a ton of odd backdoor tricks that can be accessed via the Clawfoot Portal. Another nifty thing is that every Valentine's Day, the little red circles that show that a show is scheduled to record are replaced by hearts. I took a pic.

(and yes, I watch Veronica Mars - and you should too. It's quality television. And yes, my TV is a Proscan, RCA's short-lived "high end brand", which at one point was rated by Consumer Reports as twice as likely to break as any other TV. Yet I've never had a problem with it, and it's survived 5 years, half a dozen moves, and lots of college stupidity).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home