mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Thursday, September 02, 2004

In defense of casual dress...

Julian Sanchez of Reason Mag's Hit and Run convention blog has a blog entry about getting denied entry to a Club For Growth function because he wasn't dressed up.

I feel his pain - I hate getting dressed up. One of the things I like about working in IT at a collge is that we don't have a dress code. People in my department literally show up for work wearing anything from a suit and tie to jeans and a t-shirt. I lean towards the latter, although I usually wear jeans or cords, an untucked button-down plaid shirt, and steel toed sketchers.

I'm glad that workplaces have swung towards business casual. I like being comfortable, and wearing ties or shirts that are tucked in is not comfortable. I just wish all of society would realize that...

1 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Originals Inc us profile said...

I think most of the designers are getting profits by online marketing of their fashion designing business. I also want to get my Originals Inc us profile on the first page of Google. Please tell me the procedure for this. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home