mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Saturday, September 25, 2004

I can quit any time...

there is a study going around about how hard it is to get used to life without the internet.. Eugene Volokh had a good response a while ago to talk about internet addiction - just replace "the internet" with "communication".

I can't imagine going without the internet - partly because my job uses a web-based ticket system to put in work orders. I also use it for research at work, as well as fixing people's network connections. Throw in blogging, news updates, selling stuff on eBay, and emailing my family back in NJ and friends around the country, and I would be pretty stuck without the internet - and I don't see anything wrong with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home