mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Getting chipote-laid...

I had my first Chipotle experience today, and I have to say that I'm impressed. A Chipotle opened not too far from where I work, and they had their pre-grand opening today (burrito and drink $5, benefits Citizens on Patrol).

I'm pretty fat, but I have to say the burrito was pretty darn filling, and quite tasty. I went with the steak, pinto beans, with tomato salsa, corn salsa, and quacamole. Very good, and very filling.

The Chipotle website is pretty interesting. Check out the ad section - how can you not like a resturant that runs an ad that says "usually when you roll something this good, it's illegal"?

Interestingly enough, Chipotle is partly owned by McDonald's. Seems like a good move on their part... it's surprisingly good, and the prices are reasonable for the amount of food you get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home