mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

It's a small internet after all...

A couple days ago, I was watching the latest episode of Penn and Teller's Bullshit! off my RePlay. The episode was called "College". As someone who works for a college in a staff position, I have a special interest in college since I deal with students and faculty every day.

At one point in the show, the talked about St Cloud State University, and I thought "hey, that's where King from scsu scholars is from. Maybe he'll be on the show". And he was.

It's always interesting to see people from blogs I read in the news. SCSU Scholars isn't a site I read regularly, but I'll check it every week or so - it's intesting to read how a college operates from a conservative prof's viewpoint, and the econoblogging can be pretty interesting too.

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger King said...

Glad you could see it! Thanks for the link.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home