mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dude, where's your blog?

So if you are a regular madanthony reader - and evidently they do exist - you are probably wondering what the hell is going on with this blog - why it was offline for close to a month, and now gives you a shitty redirect page and an overly complicated blogspot url.

What happened is that blogger decided to end ftp publishing for blogger blogs. In an attempt to move it to a blogger custom domain, I completely hosed my DNS settings.

So I've temporarily moved it to blogger, with the crappy redirect page. In the next few weeks I hope to move it back to my own hosting, with the original URL and a different platform, probably wordpress. That's going to require some technical help and some time, though, so it may be a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home