mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

A half-decade of madanthony, in pictures

So back in 2004, I had a family member take a picture of me at Christmastime while I was up for Christmas break. A few months later, I made a concious decision to start losing weight and taking better care of myself, so since then every year I've had them take another picture. I like to post them around New Year's - losing and keeping weight off has been one of the few things I can say I've been successful at..

madanthony, December 2004:



madanthony, December 2005:



madanthony, December 2006




madanthony, December 2007:



madanthony, December 2008:



madanthony, December 2009:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home