mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Scenes from upstate NY...

(at Wal-Mart, while checking out with a two packs of cookies and 12-pack of beer)

cashier: so, do you have ID

mad anthony: sure. here (shows MD ID)

cashier: where is the birthdate?

mad anthony: here (points to date)

cashier (looks at expiration date): you were born in 2008?

mad anthony: yes. I'm from the future.


---------------

(during training)

bsom: anthony's scared of authority figures. I know there's a name for it.

mad anthony: I was going to look it up, but I was scared someone would yell at me.

--------------

(during training)

trainer: There's a great resturant on Partition Drive

bsom: is it next to spindle street?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home