mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Scenes from work, I didn't really want to know that edition....

Coworker: My throat is sore. I hope I'm not catching something.

MadAnthony: I've been pretty congested lately.

Coworker: No, this isn't just nasal drip. I hope that I'm not coming down with thrush. I had that once before.

MadAnthony: Isn't that...

Coworker: Yup. It's basically a yeast infection in your mouth.

MadAnthony: So you got that from...

Coworker: yup. The doctor prescribed me a mouthwash. I guess it was like rinsing your mouth out with monistat-7.

Madanthony: Please don't ever tell me that story again....

1 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Muneer said...

._.

Of all things, I didn't think you could get a yeast infection from going down.

The racist in me wants to know if he is black...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home