mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Gee, I'd hate to know what they do to bad driver's rates...

Well, it's the time of the year where State Farm renews my policy and adjusts my rates. So I got my insurance bill today, and they added a new discount - the "good driver discount". (I didn't qualify earlier, from what I can gather, due to a speeding ticket I got in 2001).

So as a result of this added discount... my rates went up by $2.48 per month.

Gee, I'd hate to know what they would do if I wasn't such a good driver...

(and as proof that I'm not making this up , here is a copy of the bill (with personal stuff deleted) - look under where it says "changes" on the left hand side towards the bottom).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home