mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Mmm, Hamfest...

I'm going to hamfest tomorrow. Yes, I know you are thinking "god, you are fat. Going to a festival dedicated to tasty smoked cured pork products".

No, not that kind of ham. Ham as in Ham Radio. I have no interest in Ham Radio, but they also have computer stuff. BSOM is going, and so is one of the students who works for our department. A couple other people we work with are supposed to meet us there.

It's a sad reflection on my social life that this will probably be the high point of my month. I plan on bringing a digital camera with me and hopefully will have some pics to post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home