mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

In NJ, yet again...

I'm back in NJ - been here since yesterday. Visiting the parents. I brought the Dimage Z10 with me, so hopefully I'll get some decent pics. I may go take some fireworks pictures on the 4th - we'll see. Ran some errands today and goofed off, and got a haircut. Have a few more errands to run tomorrow, including getting an oil change. I'm dissapointed that the 4th of July sales I've seen so far aren't very good - but I guess that's less money that I'm spending.

Parental reactions to my new hair color have been pretty calm, but I warned them via email. We're going over my Aunt's tomorrow, so it should be interesting to see what she thinks - she tends to be rather, umm, vocal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home