mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Someday I will post something...

I know I haven't posted much. I've joined the gym at the college I work at, and so that's been eating into time. I've also been eBaying a ton of stuff in the hopes of someday finding my back door. Plus work has been crazy - I no longer know where I work. Several people have been moved around, and I'm now doing desktop support instead of helpdesk - which I like better - more flexibility and more interesting work. But this may only be for the next 30 days, so we'll see. I'm hoping it's permenant.

But the thing about doing desktop is it cuts into my blog reading and blogging time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home