mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

I'm gonna die...

Someone recently posted this life test in the off-topic section of a forum I read regularly.

It came up with my life expectancy as 55 years.

Now, I'm not sure how accurate some of it's methodology is. But I really would like to make it to retirement age. So I'm thinking I should probably start to lay off the bacon-wrapped bacon and start getting some exersize beyond walking to the fridge to get another beer.

Of course, Mad Anthony has tried diets in the past, and even lost some weight, but eventually gone back to his same old fat self. But the whole "this is going to kill you" thing does provide a certain amount of incentive the next time I get a craving for a giant cup of pudding...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home