mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Scenes from Philly, part one and two...

(note: on Thursday, Mad Anthony went to Philly to hang out with an old college roomate, drink a couple beers, and eat one Pat's cheesesteak (with wiz and peppers). My jacket now smells like fried beef).

Old roomate: I'm pretty happy with the dorks who work for my University's tech services department. And when I use the term dork to describe a person who does tech support, I do it in a positive way.

Mad Anthony: Really, we prefer geek or nerd to dork.


------

Old roomate: There aren't a lot of people doing research into corn DNA in the US, and my university is one of the best known in the field.

Mad Anthony: Does that make you a corn star?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home