mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Got hit...

Went to work today and was glad to find an easy to pull in, legal parking spot on the street outside of where I work. About an hour later, I get a call on the help desk line from another college employee asking if I had a red PT Cruiser. When I said I did, she said that someone had hit her parked car and it had hit mine.

My car isn't too bad - a dent near the license plate and a broken parking light. I'll try to take pics in the next day or so - it was too dark tonight. I was lucky - the other woman's card was hit hard, the back of the trunk was totally caved in and the back window broken.

Still, it seems unfair that I have to deal with insurance and the like. The guy who hit the other car drove off. Someone saw his car after the crash, and saw him throwing the bumper and plate in the back The witness saw a city cop car nearby and figured he would deal with it. He didn't, and the guy left.

Just when I thought my week couldn't get any worse...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home