mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Today's medical tip of the day...

The last two weeks or so I haven't been feeling well - seems to be a touch of bronchitis brought on by my allergies. End result is Mad Anthony has spent most of the time he isn't at work or studying sleeping.

Last night I decided to watch some TV off my RePlay. Didn't feel like watching one of the 10 episodes of Law and Order, and I noticed that it had taped the poorly namedMedical Investigation - like CSI without the murders, plus it has the cute chick from The Handler..

My suggestion - don't watch this show if you are the least bit of a hypocondriac, or if you aren't feeling too well - you will suddenly think that every ache and pain is a sign of a debilitating but rare disease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home