mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I'm not wearing any underwear...

Republicans in Michigan are asking the state to file charges against Michael Moore for handing out underwear, ramen noodles, and other gag gifts to voters who promised to vote for Kerry.

Now, I dislike Michael Moore as much as the next guy (unless the next guy is, say, Jimmy Carter), but I think that the Republicans might be going a bit too far. I think the "gifts" were handed out as a joke, and I can't imagine too many people turning their back on their political beliefs based on a 25ยข bag of Ramen noodles. This makes the Republicans look like they have no sense of humor. I think it's a bad move on their part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home