mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Me fail English? That's unpossible...

Well, I got my acceptance letter for the part time MBA program. Originally when I opened the packet, the letter was stuck to the side of the envelope, so I saw a course catalog and some insurance info, but no acceptance letter, which puzzled me. But I found the letter, and so I know that it's all good... mostly.

I currently work nights. The plan I had orignally worked out with my employer (which also happens to be where I'm taking classes- I work for a college) was to switch with another coworker (who was hired after me and thus technically gets the bitch shift, but I liked working nights and figured I would stay doing it as long as I could). They changed his duties though, and he no longer does phone support - so I have no clue what is going to happen, and I can't even be sure they will let me take classes.

Why can't my life be simple - or at least simpler?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home