mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Sunday, July 18, 2004

iPod update...

MSNBC has an article on the new iPod fourth generation. There is a big picture here.

The big change is moving the buttons onto the scroll wheel. This is like the first/second generation iPods, which had them to the side of the scroll wheel.

I have a second-generation iPod 10 gig, and I like the placement of the buttons, which are easy to change when I have it in my pocket. I was surprised to see the placement on the third-gen, and this seems like a good move.

I only bought my iPod because I got a good deal on it - Target was clearancing them out at 50% off when the 3rd gens came out - and was originally going to sell it on eBay. I decided to keep it, and use it all the time now - I plug it into my Mac at work and listen to music, and use it around the house while I'm washing dishes, doing laundry, ect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home