mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Monday, July 05, 2004

Biggest. Asshole. Ever.

Reading about This guy just makes me feel dirty all over, and not in a good way.

He's the sidebar on a Newsweek article about married women who cheat on their husbands.

In the article, he says that he's slept with over 40 married women in his career. He also says that he doesn't feel bad about it because their husbands weren't giving them enough attention (maybe because they were out earning money so that their wives could pay the $150/hour that he feels the need to tell us he charges so that their wives could hire a personal trainer to bone them).

He just seems to ooze sleaze - and at the same time, you read it and realize what a loser he is. OK, he makes more money than I ever will, gets more action than I ever will, and has the body of a roman god, while I have the body of a sack of jelly donuts. But he also has the empathy of a bag of donuts with none of the taste. While I'm kind of a jerk, I'd like to think I'm not that much of a jerk.

Besides, you would think that someone with his money/looks/charm could do better than middle-aged housewives.

Oddly enough, he's also divorced. I can't imagine why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home