mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Monday, January 01, 2007

The MadAnthony 2006 year in review

So it's getting to be that time of year again. The time of year when New Year's resolutions are made. I'll put up a seperate post with those, but I figured this is a good time to review last year's resolutions, which I had posted here.

I think I did OK, for the most part - I didn't hit the specific time targets that I had set, but I accomplished two of them and was pretty close to the other one.

I did lost some weight - about 20 of the 30 pounds I was hoping to lose. There are still 10 pounds seperating me from my current weight and what my weight should be according to the CDC's handy calculator. I suppose you can guess what one of next year's resolutions will be.

I did buy a house, although not as quickly as I hoped to, and I did get rid of a bunch of stuff before I moved, although I still have a ton of crap I need to wade through sitting in my basement.

Back in '04, I had my parents take a pic of me. I decided to make it a tradition, so I could chart my changes in apperance. So here they are:

Mad Anthony, circa December 2004

Mad Anthony circa December 2005

Mad Anthony circa December 2006

So I'm a little less fat than I was a year or two ago, and my hair has returned back to it's normal color after July '05's bleaching experiment. I've also grown a bit of facial hair. And I still need to get a new pair of glasses.

1 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger Muneer said...

Holy shit, nice job! I really like the beard, too. And for the record, I am not gay. Just some random guy that likes to stalk people with blogs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home