mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Monday, January 31, 2005

My backpack's got jets..

In about 20 mintues I'm going to be going to The OttoBar with bsom to see MC Chris. He does the music for Cartoon Network/Adult Swim shows Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Sealab 2021 as well as being the voice of Hesh on SeaLab.

You can actually download one of his albums from his site (click on "listen"). I recommend Fett's Vette, from which this post title comes from.

3 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Selena said...

MC Chris has some good stuff.

Selena,
Webmaster at Ab Circle Pro

 
At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Edmund said...

I like the kids site. After my first click, I saw a very great image. You surely have talent for this. I haven’t visit the adult site yet but I will visit it after posting my comment here.

 
At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Pierre said...

Good job, I like it! In the current era very difficult to find a children site. Most of all sites are for adults. And I was very impressed with your site, in my opinion this is a very great image. And I think you surely have talent for this. I hope you keep making things that are good like this. Keep work and good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home