mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Friday, August 20, 2004

Dude, she was so hot.. and totally titpaved...

I was playing e-scrabble against BSOM last night when he mentioned that he wished that Titpaved was a word, because he would then get a massive amount of points.

I've decided that my new goal in life is to get titpaved into the general lexicon, and also the scrabble dictionary. My thought is that it could be used as a replacement for words descibing extreme drunkenness, like shitfaced or smashed. As in, I got totally titpaved last night.

I'm guessing it could also be used as an explative, as in "titpave you, you titpaving titpaver".

I encourage you to help me get Titpaved into the popular lexicon. Use it when talking with friends, when sending emails, and especially when posting in your blog. And maybe someday we can all celebrate it's inclusion in the scrabble dictionary by going out and getting totally titpaved.

1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your Bonfire entry is up at http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/043469.php

 

Post a Comment

<< Home